Welcome to Garry Walls Wedding Photography
Christchurch-based professional wedding photographer Garry Walls Photography and DJ specialises in producing stunning, high-quality wedding photographs that capture your special day.
A husband and wife team, Garry and Karyn work throughout Canterbury and New Zealand, with no extra expense for travel.
We take great pleasure in creating unique wedding photos which will be loved by your bridal party, friends and family, and will be treasured by the bride and groom for ever.
Along with photographing the excitement and romance of your big day, we also provide a DJ service, which can include music for the wedding ceremony, the reception, and the evening wedding dance.
When choosing a wedding photographer three things are important:
- Price (We only look expensive - Packages for all budgets)
To ensure you get wedding photos you will continue to treasure for a lifetime, style and personality are essential. You need to love the wedding photographer’s work and you need to click with the photographer’s personality - after all you will be spending all day together. While price is important it can vary according to your requirements, but the right style and personality are an absolute must.
To make certain we are the wedding photographers for you:
- Browse our website and see some of the beautiful wedding photographs we have produced.
- Contact us through the website or phone us on 03 313-8774 or 027 4330 733
- Arrange a no-obligation meeting where we can discuss your plans.
- Visit us to make sure we are the people you want to photograph your special day.
- Share with us your wedding photo dreams and desires so we can help make them a reality.
- WE LISTEN TO YOU and make your wishes come true.
So if you're planning a Christchurch, Rangiora, or Canterbury wedding, get in touch and find out how special we can make your day! We can also travel further afield.
Garry Walls Photography has been capturing special moments for many years. We produce professional photographs to suit your taste including:
- Traditional – posed shots are always popular and have everlasting appeal
- Story book – images documenting the day as it unfolds provide a lasting memory and capture those special moments
- Contemporary art – modern, artistic approach with “fashion” images in special locations are desired by many modern brides
The mix of styles is dependent on your unique taste and personality. So talk to us to see how we can make your dreams come true.